Have to dash....

Not much of a post this morning. It's 6:30 and we have to be out of the house in 45 minutes. The kids are still asleep and I'm still in my sweats. What am I doing blogging????? I need to get ready!

We get Nandini's leg brace today. Thankfully, she only needs one. It's got butterflies and purple straps. I'll take a picture of it when we get home. The only downside is that she WILL need to get two different sized shoes. One XW and one regular width. I know Stride Rite does the XW shoes because Eli needs them and they do have a Buy One get One 1/2 Half sale 2x a year... I think the next one is due any week now. I may call and start bugging them... "Hey, save all the cute clearanced shoes for me, please!"

So after that, we're off to Noah and Nandi's cranial sacral appointment and then off to Whole Foods to blow... uhm... I mean spend.... our weekly grocery allowance. I have made myself a list this time and I plan on sticking to it. Rice milk, rice spaghetti, Whole Foods brand pizza crust, Mixed Salad Greens, and something else. I can't remember. See. That's why I need a list. Otherwise I'll convince myself that those special St. Patty's Day cookies with the gorgeous green sugar crystals is something that I can't live without.

And the rest... yep, the rest we'll have to get at good 'ol Wally World. (Please, please let them build a SuperTarget out here. Please. Please. Please)

I'll try to post pictures later today or tomorrow of Nandi sportin' her new brace. In the meantime, have a Happy St. Patrick's Day. And don't forget to wear green.. .otherwise little old men use it as an excuse to pinch your bottom.

Leslie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!