You wanna go where?


This is an actual conversation we had last night at supper:


Eli: "I wanna Qatar."

Me: "You want to go to Qatar?"


Eli is silent. Looks puzzled.

Me again: "Did you say 'Qatar'?"

Eli smiles: "Yeah, Qatar."

Sim: "And what about you Nandini?"





Nandi: "Yemen."





Only later did we realize that Eli was saying he wants a GUITAR and Nandi was doing her best rock chick impersonation by saying "Yeah, Man!"

Hmmmm.... and we thought it was our excellent geography tutorials.

Comments

Hannah_Rae said…
Too funny. I can't tell you how many times I hear things from my husband or sister that they really didn't say. It always makes me laugh. :)

That's brain synthesization for you! :)
Kelly said…
OMG! That is HILARIOUS!

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!