Works-For-Me-Wednesday



I have long wanted to participate in the Works-for-me-Wednesday fun over at Rocks In My Dryer. But I honestly have not been able to come up with any contributions. Yesterday I asked my mom what I could write about and we brainstormed for a bit and this is what we came up with.....






Do you hear the silence? Nothing. We couldn't up with anything!

Let's face it. I'm not exactly a person that people look at and think, "Now, there's a woman who is full of great wisdom and good ideas."

Know what I mean?

So, in lieu of having absolutely nothing to contribute - no tips, no helpful hints, nada - I am directing you over to Christine's blog.... because her WFMW post is sure to rock your world.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Too funny!

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!