What REALLY Counts...

If you are not reading Amy's blog, then:

1. What in the world is wrong with you???

and

2. Get yourself over there now. Like in NOW, as in ASAfreakingP. Got it?

She did an awesome blog that I think a lot of us moms can relate to - and really put things in perspective.

It's like she saw me sitting here in the same yoga pants (and I don't even do yoga) and stained shirt that I've been wearing since Friday, with no make-up, and stringy hair and literally thought, "I'm going to do this post for Leslie".

So go over there and read it. You can thank me later.

Comments

Amy said…
LOLLLLLLLL Oh my gosh I am cracking up here. You are absolutely the coolest thing ever you know that?? And I am so thankful that I have a friend like you because we can so relate. :0) Amy

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

My 10 Minute Catch-Up Blog Post