Headed to Austin.. again

I can't write much... have to leave in 30 minutes for Austin. Sim is working today - so I have to take all three kids with me - which means Nandini and Eli have to do the miraculous task of sitting still and being quiet for the whole hour that Noah's in session. Hmmmm... short of duct-taping their mouths shut, I'm not sure how this is gonna happen. I have already bribed them with donuts, Sonic and the entire contents of the nearest Toys-R-Us. We'll see if it works.

We're leaving early because we're making a detour to the zoo in Waco. Never been - but I see the sign everytime I head home from HALO - and since we're members of the Dallas Zoo, we can get in for free. Plus, it breaks some of the montony of driving... and Nandini's limit in the carseat is - oh - about 15 minutes. Uh oh!

As for coming back home... I am the worst night driver ever. Well... to be perfectly honest... I'm not exactly the best day driver, either. So I like to just head on home and drive straight through... we'll see how it goes with the kids. Maybe they'll all konk out in the backseat.

Hey, if any of you homeschool - or just need a good chuckle in the morning - you should head on over to Christine's page. It's Home Education Week and she's doing a post on homeschooling each day this week. One word: Hilarious! Be sure to scroll down so you can start reading from Monday.

I'm sure I'll have lots of interesting things to write about tomorrow!

Leslie :-)

Comments

Cherie said…
Miss you!

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!