And we're off....

Just thought I'd pop in and say that I'll be gone for a few days. I'm headed out super early (like, middle of the night early) for the the 10 and a 1/2 hour trip to TN. Noah's coming with me and Eli and Nandi are staying with Sim. Oh, heaven help us! Or, rather help Sim. :-)

I'll be back late Wednesday and then we have our last post-placement report with Nandi's social worker on Thursday. Can you believe it's almost been 6 months already??? Wow.

Okay, I am absolutely NOT packed and still have a million things to do. I'm gonna get about 2 hours sleep tonight - eek! I've been wasting time downloading CD's off of ITunes for the trip and the last one (The Robbie Seay band - whom I absolutely adore... reminds me of Peter Gabriel a bit) is almost finished up. Which means, I've gotta get cracking.

Hope everyone has a great week! What on earth am I going to do without the internet for 4 days????

Leslie

Comments

Cherie said…
Have a great trip. You and Sim are in our prayers!
Anonymous said…
The Robbie Seay band is my new favorite...hope all went well on the trip :)
Jenn said…
Girl, I wish I would have known that you were coming here!!! Hope all is well!

Jenn

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

My 10 Minute Catch-Up Blog Post