Well, we know who Noah's voting for...

We're in the middle of watching American Idol right now, and Anoop Desai, the only contestant on the show who's of Indian origin, came on.

Noah has had no interest in the show whatsoever - in fact, he's basically been rolling around on pillows in his room all evening.

But when I said, "Hey Noah - come watch this. This guy's Indian" .... you know, for no reason, just to include Noah... he actually came running.

Holy cow, were we shocked!

Thank goodness I had enough sense to grab the video camera. It's rare to see him like this...

Comments

sarah bess said…
Oh my gosh, that's DARLING!
C said…
FREAKY sweet. Oh, Noah, you are such a baby doll!!!!!!!
Cherie said…
God is so good to keep showing you how much Noah understands. I'm sure that these precious moments keep you motivated during the more difficult times. Thanks for sharing...we are blessed to have you, Sim and the kids in our lives.
Anonymous said…
I'm an Anoop fan too! :) You are so cute, Noah!
Anonymous said…
I love it!! That is too sweet.

I thought Anoop did great last night, but Danny was my fave of course!
Nikki said…
AWW!!! THat is adorable- so sweet. Put asmile on my face :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!