Let's Put a Smile on Little Abby's Face

Hey everyone. I hope you're all praying for Abby and her battle with leukemia. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can click on the button to the right of this blog.

Abby goes back into the hospital tomorrow and her dad has asked everyone for a special request. I know you all can do it!

Here's his original request.....................................................

We have a request for all you video-junkies... Abby is most likely going to be in the hospital quite a bit in the next two weeks. It would be really sweet, and very comforting for her, if some of you could make videos of READING A STORY. It could be a children's story, or Bible story... and would be really neat if your kids were involved.

I can envision you reading the story, and occassionally holding the book up to the camera so she can see the characters or illustrations.

Everyone seemed to have such a great time making videos last time, I thought this would be a great way to comfort Abby when things get rough again. The best way would be to make a video and post it to YouTube or some other online video service (too big to email).

What do you think? I will create a page with links to these videos so that other families can have their children watch them too when they are in the hospital or sick. If we do this, then we should make it where others can be blessed by it too.

If you haven't read it, the last post is an update on Abby going in to the hospital tomorrow.

If you have a suggestion or question, leave a comment and I'll answer them all. If you plan to participate, leave a comment and let me know so I can see how much interest there is.

~ Brent

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

My 10 Minute Catch-Up Blog Post