And I Can Justify it By Saying It's a Valentine's Present...

Sim and I really aren't that big into presents. Once you get married it's all "our money" anyway. And I know how much of "our money" is in the bank, so fancy schmancy presents are out of the question anyway.


Besides, if any of you know me personally, I don't exactly scream high maintenance. The last jewelry I regularly wore was a nice little stud that Noah yanked out of my nose at 13 months old.


Haven't really seen the point in it since then.


But I just HAD to buy myself a present this afternoon. I called up Sim just let to him know that I was buying myself a Valentine's Day present TO me FROM him.


Would you like to know what was so pressing that I just had to buy it ASAP?















Ahhh, yes. Can you guess what type of things we're going through right now??

I'm thinking about buying Sim a set of ear plugs and a bottle of Advil.

And you thought romance was dead!

Comments

C said…
Four more days.

JUST FOUR MORE DAYS!!!
You know....this is amazing!! All day my husband and I have been feeling like there is no hope for our lives. THANK YOU!! We have been dealing with MASSIVE dicipline issues!!!! Not just one...but TWO GIRLS!! I truly believe God said, "I think I will send Kari your way...it will save not only her marriage....but a prison sentence!! I WILL be buying those books tomorrow. They give me hope!! ((SMILE))

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!