Procrastination, Botox, and Will There Ever Be Another WFMW Post?

Ah, procrastination. Definitely my speciality. Last week, I completely forgot when it was Wednesday - thus, no Works-For-Me-Wednesday post.

I was completely prepared (in my head) for this week's WFMW, but never got around to actually taking any pictures or typing it all out.

It's gonna be cool, though, if I ever get around to it. Next week, perhaps?

Anyway, more Dinosaur Math for Eli. Found some really awesome websites that led me to a bunch of links, that led me to a bunch of more links, that led me to 2 day's worth of printing, cutting, and laminating - which led to.... drum roll.... Eli actually asking to do Math!

(Insert major happy dance!)

Hopefully, I'll get all that ready for next week's edition of WFMW. In the meantime, we are headed to OT and then Nandi gets admitted to Scottish Rite Hospital this afternoon for a series of evaluations and tests and then gets some Botox done on her leg in the morning.

I am promising myself that I will not make any Botox jokes or comments about Nicole Kidman's forehead in front of the doctor. But seeing that I tend to get verbal diarrhea in most social situations, the likelihood of keeping my lame jokes to myself is not very, um, likely.

But, hey, I get to watch American Idol from the comfort of a hospital room tonight. Just me and Nandi, chillin' with that delicious 25 cent popcorn that Scottish Rite sells. Like a little mini-vacation.

Hasta la Vista!

Comments

Anonymous said…
We will be praying for you and Nandi tonight. If I can help in anyway, let me know k?
(((smile))) Your such a wonderful Mommy!! I trust that everything will go great and you both have a good time....nothing painful and nothing scary will happen...I'll be praying for you both! Spending time with eachother....I love those nights!
Lisa said…
If Nandi complains, (Which I am sure she won't) Just tell her, "One day when you are Mommy's age you will wish you can have Botox and you won't be able to, young lady!" Sorry, bad Botox joke. I get Diarrhea of the Mouth too.
Nikki said…
Thanks :)

And I definitely want to eventually. After Haiti, which I will likely be visiting during the 2 months I am spending in the DR this summer, India is next on my list. I so badly want to go. I am not sure about the timing yet, and not sure about how I will go and what I will do there. Basically I need to get started on some research! Most likely though, I will be doing a trip after I graduate in the summer of 2010, and it will very likely be to India!

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!