No Not Me! Monday...

Sorry, due to the raging stomach virus that has hit our household - and the fact that I'm spending a great deal of time in the bathroom wiping bottoms - and I don't have a laptop to sit down on the corner of the bathtub and type... well, Not Me! Monday is getting cancelled this week.

Such a shame, too, as this stomach virus has provide me with loads of things to blog about. 'Tis a pity how you won't get to hear how I was NOT pooped on, did NOT step in the..uh.. result of what happens when a kid doesn't make it to the potty on time, and have NOT been up all night with sick little ones.

Good thing the dog does NOT have it, too! Now that would just be a bit too much, wouldn't it? So glad that has NOT happened to me. Whew! Aren't I lucky?

I am NOT counting down the hours until my husband comes home. Will absolutely NOT call in a pizza at the local pizza place. Will NOT crawl into bed by 7:00 and turn on the TV, - which is good because then I will definitely NOT make runs to the bathroom during the commercials while watching The Bachelor.

And I absolutely, positively, will probably NOT - not even once - hop on the scale to see if this virus has cancelled out the effect of eating sweetart hearts all weekend long.

Nope, nope, nope. Not me!

That's all. Duty calls. Gotta go.

Comments

C said…
heh. heh.

"duty"

*chuckle*
J.Baker said…
So sorry you all are sick. That's a bummer. Hope it "passes" quickly.
(sorry I couldn't resist)
I am really sorry to read that you and your babies are sick. I hate to think you are crawled up against the loo very sick. I hope this passes soon. Hang in there girl!!!! I'll be praying for you...
Recovering Noah said…
Oh what a bunch of crazy characters you are. So funny. Har Har Har.

"Duty"

"Passes quickly"

Yeah, yeah. You wait until hits YOU! Uh huh. See who's laughing.

(lol) ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!