Things that make you go hmmmmm??

You know that neighbor guy that I blogged about a few months ago? You know. The one who has a bit of a problem with our kids?

Well, you can imagine the look on his face when Eli and Nandini raided the dress-up box and came outside to show us their new creations...



Mr. Neighbor happened to be outside mowing at the exact time that Mr. Snow White and Little Flapper Girl sauntered outside. I swear his eyes nearly popped out of his head. And then I think he swore under his breath and muttered something about "freaks".

Oh, yes. I'm sure we're the talk of our neighborbood.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Eli's so funny! I'd love to meet him one day....and the others too, of course! I'm still laughing about your "Eli the Quirkmonster"-blog.
;-) Geri
Amy said…
Oh that picture was priceless- they didn't seem to have a care in the world about what the neighbor guys was thinking about them! LOL LOVE IT! And don't tell Eli I said this- but he makes a pretty cute snow white! ;0) Nandini- she is just plain CUTE. Amy
Anonymous said…
I'm sure the pink flamingo went off well then ;)
Amie said…
That's adorable! I'm glad you don't care what the neighbor thinks!!!
sandwichinwi said…
What do you mean, FREAKS? My boys happen to look LOVELY in leotards with skirts!

The guy obviously didn't grow up with sisters!

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!