When did I turn into such a dork??

You know, most people my age would probably get excited about all sorts of things.... maybe an upcoming vacation. Maybe buying a new outfit. Maybe losing 10 pounds.


But do you know what had me doing cartwheels in the living room this afternoon?????



This...



And this...


That's right. I'm doing the Happy Dance over two new Elmo DVD releases.

Did you see what they are about???

Dinosaurs!!!

And Protecting the Earth!

Oh, I love you Jim Henson Productions. My kids are going to love you, too. This will make their day.

And when the kids are happy... mama's happy.

Ahhh, I can't wait until next Tuesday. The countdown begins....

P.S. You can check out all the upcoming releases here.

Comments

Cherie said…
We are at lifegroup right now wondering how you are! Miss You!!!
Love, All your friends.

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

My 10 Minute Catch-Up Blog Post