Noah's Abscess - UPDATE

I can't believe it. Well, I can believe it - but, still, I'm in total awe of the power of prayer. Saturday, I blogged and asked for prayer requests for Noah's abscess - which was the size of a walnut - and today, just two days later, it's completely gone! We've done nothing to treat it since Saturday. Noah suddenly refused to take his pyrogen remedy and we didn't put the antibiotic cream on, either. And it's gone. Completely gone. The only thing that remains is a scab from where we drained it a week ago. It needed to be drained again, but we didn't touch it. And it's gone!

Thank you all so much for including Noah in your prayers. I cannot even begin to tell you how grateful we are and how much it means to us. And our God is a wonderful, awesome God.

Leslie

Comments

Anonymous said…
Leslie:
I finally figured out how to post to your blog! Great news about Noah's skin healing so well! God is good! Also wanted to say that I love the pics your posted of your kids.They are SO adorable and I love the comments you make.They always bring a smile to my face.I love yard sales too.Too bad we can't get together and do some real shopping.We have a store here where everything is .25.It's a great place to go.
Leveta
TracyC said…
Wahoo! Awesome news! Can't you post something about how messy your house is so I can feel better again. Please???? :-D
Tracy
Amy said…
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am SO GLAD To hear that! I have been thinking about him!!! Amy

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

My 10 Minute Catch-Up Blog Post