Accessing my blog

Hey, I just found out that my parents have been accessing my blog through Noah's old website - which does not take them to the new and improved blog that Nikki did through Blogs for a Cause. If any of you are reading our blog through Noah's old site, then you're missing out! :-) You can access the full thing through www.recoveringnoah.blogspot.com . Noah's website is completely out-of-date and I have no idea how to update it - except to pay someone and that's just not going to work right now.

Just wanted to let everyone know. I had no idea my parents were still going to the old site to read all the updates and it made be think that maybe a few of you are still doing that, too.

Leslie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!