How Do You Like My New Look?

It's stunning, isn't it?

My blog was feeling a bit neglected so I treated her to a facelift. Ahhhh, if only they all cost just $20.

So. This really cool girl, Nikki, created the blog for me. She is the most awesome thing ever. I am so hoping that my boys end up marrying a girl like her. (Nikki, you don't have any little sisters in the - oh, I don't know - say, kindergarten age range, do you?).

Okay, so Nikki is a college student in Canada. She went on a humanitarian trip to the Dominican Republic last year through Hero Holiday and is raising money to go back in July. She needs $3400 to spend a month in the Dominican Republic and has come up with a fantastic way to raise money... by giving blogs a facelift. She's super fast, super nice, and just does an all around fantastic job. Also, $5 of the $20 for the blog design goes towards a charity of the month. This month, the money is going to a special needs orphanage called Santiago Orphanage. It's a cause that is near and dear to my heart.

So... how do you get "lifted"? Well, go to the link underneath the picture at the top of all my gorgeous kids and click on "Blogs for a Cause". From there, you can email Nikki. She'll write back and ask for any words you want on the blog, any pictures, what colors you like, and what style you like. Now, I am completely uncreative to the bone.. so I just sent 10 different pics of the kids and she cropped and cut and enlarged and came up with my blog pics. I think she did an awesome job. Also, you can get some ideas from looking at the blogs she's already done. They're linked from her main page.

Seriously, if any of you are wanting to get your blogs redone, I highly recommend you go through Nikki. $20 is a great price and it's going towards a good cause. This is not a girl who is trying to get rich off middle-aged woman who were already in college or mothers when the internet came around (thus, making us complete idiots when it comes to the computer. Or is that just me??). All the money is gong towards funding a trip to help out at orphanages and to work with children in an impoverished country. And she's young! How many college kids do you know that have their act together like that?

So, click on Blogs for a Cause and treat your blog to a facelift. It'll thank you for it. (And don't forget to let me know. I love a good makeover).

Leslie

Comments

Nikki said…
Hehe, you are so funny. And sorry, but no, no kindergarten aged sister :) haha. Thanks for posting this- you are so sweet!

Nikki

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

My 10 Minute Catch-Up Blog Post