I know that I haven't been blogging much lately. I don't know... I think I've just lost interest in it. In the past, I could blog about mindless, frivolous drivel - like how Sim didn't know who Rick Springfield was or my letter to Michael Phelps or how I'll drive across Texas in order to find a bag of special edition Hershey kisses . I could write about things that were fun and lighthearted - but I just can't find that place inside me anymore. Now, I did nearly blog the other day about how I almost had a panic attack when I thought that L'Oreal discontinued my favorite lipstick, but it just seemed pointless and unimportant - especially when compared to the real stuff going on in my life. I don't know what to blog about anymore. I know that blogs are meant to be for the blogger only and that you should be able to blog about anything you want - but I can't help but recognize that blogging about RAD is alienating me from the people in my real life...
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I can't believe it!!! I walked by him sitting at the table and kissed him on the head and said, "Have I told you this morning how much I love you?" And he said, "Iduvumum" Of course, I was stunned. And I said, "Noah, did you just say, "I love you mom? Yes or No?" And he said, "Esssss" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Of course I cried. And called Sim. And called my mom. And Noah was so pleased with himself that he took me by the hand and led me straight to the TV so that he could watch an Elmo video. I guess he thought, "Hey, I told you I love you, so now I get a freebie." This officially goes down in history as the best day of my life. (Doing carthwheels and happy dances and thanking Jesus). Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
What would you do? Sim just called and one of his workmates bought him a motorcycle. That's right. Bought. Him. A. Motorcycle. A little Kawasaki 250. All of his workmates were in on it. Is it obvious that Sim works entirely with men? Because if there'd been a single woman on his crew, she'd have been the voice of reason that said, "Sim drives two hours to work each way. Do you know what kind of traffic he drives through? It's a nice thought, but saving a bit on gas is not going to console his wife and their three children when he gets plowed down by an 18-wheeler." Ya'll, I may have a heart attack. And he hasn't even driven the thing. I mean, on one hand, that is so incredibly sweet of his coworkers. I mean, who does that? Who says, "I think I'll buy a motorcycle for someone." It's awesome. It's fantastic. It's really, really nice. But I love my husband and I would like him to stay in one piece. Is that too much to ask for? W...
Comments
blessigns,
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Great Blog.. when i get a chance i will read more.. doreen