What's up with my blog sidebar??

Something funky's going in on with my blog. All of my sidebars have completely disappeared to the bottom of the page. I haven't changed a thing. Just woke up this morning and saw that they were gone. Scrolled to the bottom of the blog - and voila! - there they are.

Since I didn't change anything, I can't for the life of me figure out how to fix it. Any suggestions? Has this happened to anyone before? When I go to my settings layout it shows that everything's okay, but when I click on "preview" from the settings page, it shows an error and won't pull it up.

Now Mike's saying he can't even read my blog because it's encrypted with the background. What??

Calling all computer people....

Thanks!

Leslie

EDITED TO ADD: I fixed the problem. For some unknown reason, it wouldn't let my St. Patrick's Day blog post be called "Those Cheeky Leprechauns". Seriously, what??? What kind of weird thing is that? Those sneakly little green guys... they are definitely cheeky.

Anyway, changed the post title and suddenly everything reappeared. Weird, eh?

Comments

Nikki said…
I should probably know the answer to this, but I don't! I do know that several blogs I read have had this happened. They all figured it out to be one of the widgets on your sidebar is not compatible. Weird, because you haven't added anything lately, but still probably the cause. I know it is annoying, but you may have to go and delete the things on the sidebar to figure out which one is causing the problem. If it is too wide (more than 200 pixels, I believe I made your sidebars) then it will sometimes move it down to the bottom. I hope that helps a little- I wish I had more help to offer! (I can read your blog just fine though).
Lisa said…
I am with Nikki in the part that I can see your blog just fine, but I have NO IDEA how to help you from there. Sorry! Hope you get it worked out.

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

My 10 Minute Catch-Up Blog Post