Quick Thursday Morning Ramblings

First things first....

"We're going to Idols Live! We're going to Idols Live!" cha cha cha

Guess who did a conga around the living room last night when they found out that Anoop made the Top 10 and will go on tour late summer?

Ahhh, the kids were so excited. Noah didn't quite get it, but Eli did. He's never been to a concert before but he knows enough to guess that they'll be selling all sorts of things that I'm gonna be a sucker for and buy.

Oh that kid. He knows me well.

I hope they come to Dallas this year. We've never been to one of their concerts. Do their tickets sell fast? Am I going to have to wait in line and knock down grandmas and grade school kids to get first dibs? 'Cause I'll do it ya know. I'll do it.

Anyway, I'm hoping that if they swing through Dallas then Noah will be able to meet Anoop. Wouldn't that be awesome? Although, I have to admit, it looks like Noah has got some serious competition in the #1 Anoop Fan department.

Every time the camera would pan to Anoop during last night's show, Nandi would point to the T.V. and go, "That mine! That mine, Momma! That miiiiiiiiiine!"

Good grief. She's four, folks. FOUR!

I honestly don't know where she gets it from. I didn't discover boys until I was at least six....

(Oh, Scott Plemons. You and your red hair and freckles. Breaking hearts and stringing girls along in first grade. I've never recovered. )

Okay, that's enough rambling. We're about to pack up and head out to Dallas today. Nandi has to get her cast readjusted at Scottish Rite Hospital. This will be a weekly occurrence for the next month and then they'll fit her with a brace.

Did I mention that the Botox injections didn't work? What a waste of perfectly good Botox... tsk tsk

Gotta run. Have a great day!

Comments

Nikki said…
That would be sooo much fun- I hope you get tickets, the kids would love it!!
Michelle Riggs said…
Oh we want to go with you guys!

Love seeing pictures and videos of your family.
sarah bess said…
laughing out loud about Nandi. Were you like that at her age?
Linze Kate said…
I found your blog randomly, through an American Idol link actually, but had to give you a little shout out as to what an amazingly good humored, caring, and fun mother you are!

My little sister has autism, but on a high performance level. Thus, her struggles were a bit different, but we have had her share of hard times that we have had to overcome as a family. They really are special spirits - aren't they? :)

Your kids are adorable and are lucky to have someone who cares so much about them as a mom. I know I don't know y'all, but just thought I'd let you know what I thought! Haha... Take care and I'll be sure to keep cheerin' on Anoop with ya! :)
*muah* - Linze Kate

P.S. Just as a heads up, tickets for the summer concerts DO sell fast, but if you get on right when they go on sale you shouldn't have a problem. In all honesty, I have done similar things with my sister and if you wrote AmIdol at CBS and the Events Center where the concert will be, they would probably hook you up with meet and greet tickets for the idols so your little ones could meet Anoop in person. They love those kinds of stories and helping people out!
Mike said…
I would love to read your blog but the words seem to be encrypted with the background you have.. Is this intentional so old people like me can't read it???
Recovering Noah said…
Yeah - I hope we get tickets!!! Let me know if any of you hear about them going on sale. I think it's mid-May?? So, let's see... counting all of you.. I need to buy about 20, right? lol

Mike, are you serious? Can you really not read my blog? I've had some problems with it - my sidebars have completely moved to the bottom for some reason and I don't know what's going on...
Gayla said…
I would love to join you all at the concert, if I'm still in Texas this summer. I really hope Noah can meet Anoop, I think someone will make that happen for you. I wonder what his reaction will be? I will also look out for tour dates and tickets for you.

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!