Guess Who Sent Noah a Message....


Isn't that amazing??!! I really wish you all could have seen Noah's face when I told him. The smile he gave.... I will never, ever forget it as long as I live. The only way to describe it is by saying it was pure joy. Like brilliant sunshine.

You know, it's really wild how this whole Noah watching Anoop thing has taken on a life of its own. I truly thought that maybe only a handful of people would watch it. You know, Mom, Dad, Aunt Jayne, a few friends. The thing I've learned is that you should never underestimate the power of a fan club! lol

Here's what happened...

Anoop used to be in a fantastic acapella choir at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. They're called The Clef Hangers. There are some really great videos of them on Youtube HERE. Well, one of their fans spotted Noah's video and then forwarded the link to them. Then, one of their representatives contacted me and told me that The Clef Hangers would like to send Noah some of their CD's and a DVD performance. THEN, he told me that he forwarded Noah's video link directly to Anoop because he thought Anoop would want to see it.

Soooooo.... Anoop emailed him back and the message was forwarded on to Noah and the rest is history.

One happy little 7-year old boy coming right up!

Anoop was really sweet and wanted Noah to know that he'd seen the videos and that he was really touched by them - and he thanked Noah for being such a fan.

I know he must be really busy, so you can only imagine how in awe we were that he took the time to send a sweet little message to Noah. And, let me tell you, it made his day.

So, keep voting. Unless, of course, you're sick of all the American Idol blog chatter. In that case, you might want to hop on over to my friend Dreama's blog. She'll keep you up-to-date with weekly reviews of Dancing with the Stars. (No pressure, Dreama!)

Anyway, thank you so much Anoop! And a big thanks to The Clefhangers and for their "representative" who orchestrated all this together and the fan who made the initial contact. You two know who you are! ;-) It was completely unexpected but so incredibly appreciated. Noah's on cloud nine.

Comments

Nikki said…
wow!!! that is amazing!!! I want him to win now, just because of that :) The judges were mean last night- I thought he was good!!!
Amy said…
Yea so I told my kiddo's about Anoop emailing Noah so they were all on different cell phones casting their votes for him to win. We liked him already but just knowing that he did that for Noah made us LOVE him! :0) By the way, Addie thinks Noah and Anoop look so much alike! CUTIES!! Amy
Lisa said…
Wow! That is amazing! I am so happy for Noah! Can't wait to see him watch video of Anoop. You may get sick of him! LOL
sandwichinwi said…
More Noah video! I love to watch him jump up and down and get so excited!

How sweet of Anoop. That just goes to show you what good-hearted people the Indian people are!

Blessings,
Sndwich

(today's verification code word is LAMPANTS. that makes me laugh! Lamb pants! snort)
Anonymous said…
So cool! I was worried last night that he wasn't going to make it through, but I'm so glad he did. I know Noah is, too!
Mom 4 Kids said…
That is amazing! I hope Anoop continues to do well!
Courtney said…
Hi, my name is Courtney, and I started following your blog after you posted the first video of Noah watching Anoop on American Idol. I actually went back and started reading from your very first blog. I just want you to know that what you are doing has really touched me. You seem like such a wonderful mother! You are such a blessing to those beautiful children! I just want you to know that you've been in my prayers every night! Please keep the videos of Noah coming! He's a beautiful little boy!

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!