My Boys: Justin, Jasper, David, Nathan, & Noah (Video)

I'll be posting videos all weekend. Please scroll down to see if you've missed any videos that I may have already posted.

I love my boys!! They completely captured my heart... probably because I could see my little Noah in each of them. Whatever the reason may be, I am in love with each of them and wish I could just take them home with me and give them a family.

I did have some video of Joshua, but Nicky was in it and he was not feeling well and was crying, so I decided not to post it out of respect for him. I have to say, though, that Nicky is one of my favorite boys there. I see such potential in his eyes. I really do. Oh my gosh, my heart just swells thinking about him.

These videos are short, but I can't help but post them. If you read Sarah's blog (and if you don't... why not??) then you're already taken by the children, so these are for you. :-)




The little boy at the end of the above video opened up so much by the time we left. I finally got him to smile and laugh! And he came up to me with his arms up and then wrapped himself around me like a little spider monkey when I picked him up. He is a child that would absolutely flourish with attention and love from a family.

P.S. The courtyard in the video is about to be tiled thanks to the generous people who donated money to Sandwich. This will make it so much easy to wheel around wheelchairs and will allow the floor to be even so that the children won't fall and hurt themselves. I can't wait to see the pictures!



Isn't Noah the greatest? I never saw him without a smile on his face. He loves to be around people and would blossom in a family. He loves to be outside and watch all the activity around him.

Noah is one the children who can't walk, but can sit up if put in sitting position. He would benefit so much from a proper wheelchair designed for children with cerebral palsy. The majority of kids at SCH have CP - yet they only have one CP wheelchair. Please pray if it's on your heart to donate funds so that kids like Noah and Justin and Jasper and David and Nicky and Josh and so many others can sit outside and participate in activites while being properly supported. The plastic chairs they sit on are just not designed for children with poor motor control and they really need proper wheelchairs designed for children with cerebral palsy.

Comments

Unknown said…
Leslie --

This is wonderful.
You did an awesome, awesome thing by going to India.
And you're going to open many new hearts by posting these videos.

<3Sneha
Recovering Noah said…
Aww, thank you Sneha. I have been so touched by the way people have responded to the previous posts - and by those who are wanting to help. I feel like we're all a part of something big and beautiful that's unfolding before our eyes.

Leslie :-)

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!