Jaron Videos

Well, we're back. We arrived back late Wednesday night and I've spent the last day and a half sleeping, recuperating, and trying to sort through the many, many emotions floating through my head.

I was afraid that I would forget the kids once I arrived back home and settled into my routine, but I've found it's impossible. They're all I think about. I'm not sure what God's plan is for our family in regard to Sarah and her kids - whether it's to go back short-term or move there long-term - or whether it's just to spread the word and try to get people to volunteer or send financial support - but all I know is that those children are firmly ingrained in my heart and are now a part of me.

And can you all please take a moment and think of my dear mother who most likely just had a heart attack in reading the above paragraph?? (Love you, Mom!)

I most likely won't post tons and tons of thoughts just yet because I barely seem able to make a coherent sentence right now. So, I'll just be posting lots of videos over the next few days when I can.

My kids HATE me being on the computer, so I'll post here and there. Right now, I have tons of videos to upload and that'll be the bulk of my blogging over the weekend.

Here are 3 videos of adorable Jaron that I wanted to share. If you don't know or remember his story, please read it HERE before you watch the videos.

And P.S., Sim is planning a trip to Sarah's for either the end of Spring or sometime in the Fall. He has to check the vacation schedule at work first. Do you know how lucky I am to have married a man who shares my passion for orphans with special needs? Of course, we never planned this path 13 years ago, but God knew, didn't he?? I am so excited that Sim is going to meet the kids and see Sarah's vision at work.







Comments

Anonymous said…
Leslie,

Thanks so much for those awesome videos. Jaron looks so much better and happy and well loved. He has many people praying and loving him.

Lori P.
sandwichinwi said…
Leslie,

Those were great! I only got to see Jaron one time when I was there and it's wonderful to see him smiling! He's beautiful!

Blessings,
Sandwich
Bronwyn said…
He is precious! What an amazing smile!
Lisa H. said…
Thank you, Leslie! Jaron is precious and it's wonderful to see him so loved... I just CAN'T stand it...I want to go!
Hannah said…
YAY Jaron! :) That last video is my favorite. Amazing. I can see why you wanted to be able to fit him in your suitcase. :) Mwahaha!

Blessings!

Hannah
Nikki said…
Well I vote he plans his trip for May so I can meet him :)

Going to go watch the videos now!

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!