"My Heart's Bamming"

Head on over to Sarah's blog (Sarah of Sarah's Covenant Homes) and watch her ADORABLE little girl, Shayna, sing a song that she wrote called "My Heart's Bamming."

Shayna is just the cutest thing ever... and the song has a wonderful message that is pretty surprising coming from a little girl. I can tell that she's going to grow up to have a beautiful servant's heart... just like her mama.

Click here for the VIDEO.

Oh, and be sure to leave a comment for Shayna letting her know how much you enjoyed her song!

Comments

Anonymous said…
i know, it was sooooooo darling!
TracyC said…
Love this song which has been running through my brain all day. :-D
Hey girl. I wanted to come by and say hello. I had to catch up on your BLOG and I wanted to say, "Thank you for the laughs"! You are a wonderful writer!! I loved the story about the egg...too much! Congrats about the picture and letter. I bet that made the family feel so good! The picture of your little girl is darling regarding her mix-matched outfit...too cute. Take care and know I am thinking about ya!

Kariann

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!