The Right to Bare Arms

Guess what? It's been ELEVEN days since Nandi has bit me. Isn't that cool? My arms are now turning back to a nice color and all the swelling went down a week ago.

Bring on the tank tops and tanning lotion. I can now bare my arms.

However.... the biting has been replaced with hurling. As in objects. Hard things. Things that hurt. Basically, anything that can make an impact.

Upon hearing the word "No", my little girl will quickly scan the room to find the nearest object to hurl at me.

Sigh. This will get better, won't it?

And would it be really terrible if I gave her a boomerang to play with??

Comments

C said…
As long as she's still not hurling Eli, I think you're okay.

Of course, that's just a matter of time ...

;)

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!