Calling All Christmas Card Senders Near and Far....

One of my Facebook friends from high school just posted this on her status update:

(From her SIL).... I work with special needs 1st-5th graders. The kids would love to get Christmas cards from all around the United States. This will teach them about geography, friendship as well as, how awesome it feels to get a piece of mail. You can mail ...cards to: T.E. Baxter 1050 Park Place Blvd. Midlothian, TX 76065 C/O CBI Class. THANK YOU !!!


If any of you have a moment, would you please send a Christmas card to these special little kids? Wouldn't it be awesome to flood the school with cards that are specifically addressed to the CBI class? You know... the class that probably always gets left out. Let's let everyone know that kids with special needs are precisely that... SPECIAL!

Thank you so much!!!

Oh, and if you do send a card, can you let me know so that I can get all emotional and weepy? Because as you all know, I love nothing better than a good ol' cry brought on by a good deed.

Comments

Nikki said…
I will send one tomorrow, when I mail you the package to bring to India!
Recovering Noah said…
Awww, Nikki. I'm pressing a tissue to my eyes right now. Thank you!
Shara said…
I will send one and I'll repost this, too.
Cliff and Tami said…
Will send one today!
Sneha V said…
Awwez.
Making mine tomorrow.

Thanks for the calculas breakdown relief! :)
Recovering Noah said…
You guys are so amazing!! Thank you so much. I'm praying the school gets flooded with Christmas cards!!

Tami... is this Tami from Dillon??!!

Leslie

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

My 10 Minute Catch-Up Blog Post