Be Back In The Morning

It's been a pretty rough day today. The kids have been at it all day (and afternoon AND evening). I've been feeling queasy the last two days. Noah's been sick since last Sunday. And to top it off, we went to my mom's today where we found some old VHS tapes of Noah before he had autism. Haven't seen the videos in 7 years. Oh my, they messed me up pretty bad. He was so healthy and so alert and so on target with everything. The memories just came flooding back. I'm pretty much an emotional wreck right now.

I'll be back in the morning to blog about our 7th Day of Giving and then back tomorrow afternoon or evening to blog about the 8th Day... .although I don't even know what we're doing yet for tomorrow's day.

Off to console myself with chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, a hot water bottle, and a Vicar of Dibley marathon.

See you in the morning.

Comments

Nikki said…
Aw, I'm sorry :( Hope tomorrow is better
Anonymous said…
Lovey,

I'm glad the videos exist. I'm sorry they are so hard to watch. Sometimes it's easier not to remember, isn't it?

xoxo
Corey

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Why I Haven't Been Blogging