Noah Met Anoop!!!! Video Blog

Okay, so I guess you can tell from the title of this blog post that Noah met Anoop. (!!!!!) And I've been dying to tell you all but have been without a computer for the last week. Aarrrgh! Anyway, there is SO much to tell - and quite honestly - I don't think I could do it justice by typing it all out... so I did my first ever video blog.

Just to warn you.... I can talk! My "short" video ended up being 16 minutes long. Yikes. But it really does tell you everything that happened and how Noah did and what the concert was like and how it went when Noah met Anoop. BUT... I also did another version that ended up being 1:36 because I was completely mortifed when I turned off the camera from the first video and saw that it was 16 minutes long!

So... version 1 is the longer, but detailed version, and version 2 is the short and sweet - but-you'll-totally-miss-what-happened version.

Point is.... NOAH MET ANOOP!

Pictures to come!!!

P.S. Youtube said my video was too long - lol! So I had to edit it into two-parts. Lucky for you all! ;-)

P.P.S. What's up with the goofy frames that Youtube decided to showcase as the cover of my video blog? Goodness!

Video Blog Part 1


Video Blog Part 2



The Short and Sweet Version

Comments

TracyC said…
WAHOOO!!!!!!!!! This was orchestrated by God for sure. So happy for both of you.

(Loved getting to see you live and hear you talk too.)
Nikki said…
That is sooo amazing and totally made me teary!
Leanne said…
WOW!! I'm crying like a baby here - So amazing!
Leslie said…
Loved, loved, loved hearing about Noah meeting Anoop! What a neat story. I'm so glad you and him were able to have this experience together!

And I agree with Noah...I'm so not an Adam fan...Chris on the other hand, I could listen to him all day!

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!