Christine's Big News

My wonderfully brilliant, funny, and just-plain-gets-it friend, Christine, has some big news to share.

As some of you know, Christine is a preacher's wife in a small town in Oklahoma, homeschools five children, and is also a mom to two beautiful RADishes.

She's got some pretty cool knock-your-socks-off news. God is about to send her and her family on quite an adventure...

Head on over there to check it out. Let's just say that Simeon is very jealous and I can already see the wheels turning in his head...

Comments

C said…
Still two plots of land available out there. Tell Simeon I'll scare off anyone that comes pokin' around.
Chantelle said…
I read her news already and it sounds awesome!
Chantelle said…
Now how about YOUR news? ;)

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!