Headed to Austin

Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't posted the info on Eli's therapies just yet. This weekend was a whirlwind and we're leaving today to go to Austin for a week. Noah starts his 4 day RPM "camp" at HALO tomorrow. He's so excited!

I am technologically way behind, so I don't have a laptop or a blueberry - oops, I mean blackberrry - or an Iphone. Which means... I will be without internet access for the week.

Strangely, I'm actually looking forward to it.

Hope you all have a great week and hopefully I will be full of blog posts when we get back.

Prayers are very much appreciated for the drive down there. Nandi is... how shall I put this... not exactly the best traveler.....

Back next week!

Comments

Jeri said…
Wow, you mean Austin, Texas has a resource? I live in Wimberley and trying to find a camp for my boy with emotional issues is not so easy.
TracyC said…
Not the best traveler? Okay, it's bad for me to laugh at your pain but I have so been there, fought with that. But I'm praying for you and praying Noah has a blast!
Brenda said…
Well, I'm late and you are probably already there. So I hope everything goes well!
Anonymous said…
I'll be praying for your fam. Have a great, well deserved week!!
Anonymous said…
I hope you all have a fantastic time. :-) Robyn

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!