Have You Yearbooked Yourself?

I came across this funny website where you can put in a picture of yourself and it'll put you in a "yearbook" from 1950 all the way to the year 2000. Too cool.

Here's how our family turned out.


This is meant to be 1994. I'm not sure why.. because this is the spitting image of what I looked like in 1988 and '89.


I was a bit stunned to realize that I look exactly like my mother.


And even more stunned to realize that I look exactly like Granny Betty, too!
Here's Noah.
My goodness, isn't that boy handsome?



I'm thinking I should let him grow a 'fro. Kinda suits him, don't you think?




Now all he needs is one white glove.



It's a bit scary to realize that I had some major crushes on guys who sported this hairdo.



Here's Nandi:


She looks like a cross between an early Janet Jackson and Tootie.


Is that chia pet on her head?




Do you think she uses Aqua Net or Rave?


My absolute favorite. Girlfriend is going to get herself some horned rims!





And here's Eli:

Is it awful to have a crush on your own son. Seriously, isn't he just the cutest.




I am SO letting his grow out on. I love this one, too.




Sigh. I heart you Eli. I truly do.


You're even adorable with thick rims.


We did Sim's, too. But I think he's too embarrassed for me to put them up. There were some classic ones, though. Especially the one with the frosted mullet!
You can do them, too. www.yearbookyourself.com











Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh. My. Gosh. I cannot stop laughing! That is awesome. Love it!
sandwichinwi said…
Mr. Sandwich is reading over my shoulder and he doesn't even know you or your kids but he is cracking up. Those are too funny, Leslie. You find the best stuff on the net!

Blessings,
Sandwich
Anonymous said…
Lol...this is hilarious!

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!