A Day in the Life of a Pumpkin

I haven't had much time to write these last few days. We're watching my adorable little niece for a week - and boy has it been one adventure after another.

She's two.

'Nuff said.

Anyway, I wanted to give you a link to a really neat post that I read on another blog this morning. It's all the things you can do with one store-bought pumpkin. Just one. Pretty cool.

But then again, I'm boring. So, this might just only appeal to me.

And I love pumpkins. In fact, I'm about to get the kids ready to make a trek to Walmart specifically to see if they carry the new Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses. Yum!

Hey. I need something to help get me through a week of adventures with a 2 year-old, 3 year-old, 5 year-old, and 6 year-old.

Here's the link: http://www.moneysavingmom.com/money_saving_mom/2008/09/guest-post-all.html

Leslie :-)

Comments

julie said…
I just read her post before I checked your blog! That is so cool. I love a good challenge like that....have stretched a chicken into several different meals, but never a pumpkin!

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!