You Are Loved

Christine blogged today about her favorite songs to sing when she cuddles up with her children who have RAD (Reactive Attachment Disorder). It made me think of MY favorite song that I listen to when I'm sad, down, or about to go insane from being bit and pinched all day. I also sing it to the kids when they're sad. Well, okay, I'm a terrible singer. I can't hit those high notes. Or those low notes. Or, actually, any notes at all. So, I've downloaded it on the computer and just turn up the volume.

It's Josh Groban's "You Are Loved". I think it is THE most beautiful song ever. Eli introduced me to it. Yes, Eli. He heard it on the radio one day and declared it the BESTEST SONG HE'S EVER IN THE WHOLE WIDE BIG WIDE BIG WORLD HEARD.

His words exactly.

Here it is. Hope you enjoy it, too.

Comments

Nikki said…
I looove this song (and Josh Groban!)
Michelle Riggs said…
Beautiful song and video. Thanks for posting it.

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!