Happy Father's Day!

I have to be honest. I have the BEST husband in the world. And one of the best things about him is that he is a FANTASTIC father. I cannot imagine wanting anyone else to be the father of my children. God truly has blessed me with Simeon.

I asked everyone what they love about their Daddy and this is what they said:

Noah: (He smiled really big)

Nandini: Play, Daddy. Play!!!

Eli: I like it when Daddy fix my shark and we go on the boat. He's my best friend of all and loves dinosaurs. I love it when Daddy lets me out of time out when Mommy puts me in because I got in big trouble. That's all. I have nothing else to say.

Mommy: I love your Daddy because he is super duper and loads of fun. I'm the luckiest girl in the world. He puts up with my moods and gives the absolute best foot rubs in the world. Also, he's letting me go to Austin for five days all by myself so that I can get special training on how to work with Noah. Speaking of which, I have to leave in an hour!!! Gotta go!!!

Happy Father's Day! I love you, Sim!


















Comments

Amy said…
He IS an wonderful daddy- and I am happy for you my friend. You guys deserve eachother! :0) AMAZING parents to awesome kids! Love, Amy
sandwichinwi said…
Happy Father's Day, Sim!

And I would love to know more about the picture in which the kids are swinging in life vests and pants. Expecting a flash flood?
Anonymous said…
You are an angel of earth for raising such a wonderful son! You don't know me, I found your blog when I typed on google "autism and not sleeping". My three year old autistic son recently went from sleeping through the night and taking a nap during the day to not sleeping at night and no nap. I'm going to read your blog for ideas to help with my son, please know I will keep you in my prayers!! Sincerely,
Amy Kamphuis
Recovering Noah said…
Hey Amy B, thanks you so much! I think you're pretty amazing, too!

Sandwich, the kids found the life jackets in the garage and insisted that we ALL wear them. They pretended that they were on a rocky pirate ship while Sim was swinging them. We did get a lot of funny looks from people driving by. :-)

Amy K, nice to meet you! Feel free to email anytime. I know that not sleeping is a hard one. I don't think Noah slept for the first 2 years after he came home. We found that food usually was the culprit. Finding the food, though, was the problem. Best of luck! And don't hesitate to email.

Leslie

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!