Admitting Blogging Defeat

Okay, you're just going to have to go to Sandwiche's blog to find out what's happening. We have about 15 minutes in the morning to get on email (between the time the Internet place opens and we leave for SCH) and I just can't get it all in. My mornings are spent emailing my husband telling him I miss him and emailing my parents and assuring them that, no, I have not decided to move here. LOL. Parents, eh??

Although the thought has crossed my mind. Many times...

Anyway, Sandwich brought her laptop and is able to type up blog posts in Word and then copy them to her blog in the morning which is how she's able to keep every one so up to date.

So please go to her blog to see what we've been up to. I promise to email more when we get back.

Just an FYI to our church buddies... we have an amazing team here. The teens are doing great. I am just floored by how everyone is adjusting. The only tears have been mine! We were truly, truly blessed with our team. We all get along and we're all supporting each other and it's amazing to watch the teens just jump in there and love on the kids.

P.S. Nikki, if you're reading this, COME HERE! You will never regret it. It's also very financially doable. We'll talk more when I get home... got lots of info for you.

Leslie

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thinking of you! Can't wait to hear...

Green Lisa H.
Nikki said…
Hehe OF COURSE I am reading this, I have been stalking your blog and adding people from your team on facebook who probably think I am some crazy stalker, haha. Soo glad to hear it is financially doable, that was my only worry! I will go stalk Sandwich's blog until you come home :)
Olive Tree said…
Hi, it's a great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!
sandwichinwi said…
Nikki, You're a STALKER???? Leslie didn't tell me that. I am unfriending you right now on FB!

LOL

blessings,
Sandwich
Nikki said…
hahaha well from the way I keep checking your blog, it might seem like i am!

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!