I Pray for Misty

A few months ago, you may noticed a picture of a beautiful woman with the words "I Pray" appear on my sidebar. I don't know Misty, but I followed her story and her battle with Stage IV brain cancer.

Misty passed away last night.

I encourage you to click on that photo and read the moving tribute that her husband wrote for her and how strong his faith remains in God - even though Misty wasn't healed on this earth.

If you have a few moments, please remember her family, her husband, and her little girl, Olivia, in your prayers. And please pray for all those who prayed for a miracle and who are upset and don't understand why God didn't heal her. Please pray for those who will now question whether God exists, and please pray for those who will use this is a way to say that He does not.

I don't understand it myself.

But her family is uplifted and has peace in knowing that she is completely healed and with Jesus right now. And for that peace to happen - during this time of grief - you know God is involved.

Comments

TracyC said…
I've been praying for her too. It's hard to get my mind around all of this.

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Why I Haven't Been Blogging