Q & A with Noah




Q&A with Noah (on the letterboard)

What’s your favorite color?  G-R-E-E-N

What’s your favorite food? R-I-C-E

What's your favorite dinosaur? S-T-E-G-A-S-O-R-U-S 

What’s your favorite movie? E-L-M-O I-S G-O-O-D

Which Elmo movie?  H-A-N-D-S  (Elmo has Two Hands, Feet, and Ears)

Who's your favorite singer right now? A-D-E-L (he meant "Adele")

What's your favorite holiday? C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S

What do you want for your birthday? D-R  P-E-P-P-E-R

No, Noah. What toy do you want for your birthday? T-R-A-I-N

What famous person would you like to meet? M-I-L-E-Y  C-Y-R-U-S  (lol... really??)

What’s your favorite book? M-R  G-U-M  (fantastically brilliant, offbeat, slightly offensive British children's series that has a wicked sense of humor and keeps us both in stitches)


I'm loving learning more about my sweet Noah!

Comments

Sarah said…
Wow, Leslie, this is so wonderful! I'm so glad that Noah can communicate more with you. What a priceless gift!
No Greater Love said…
Oh, how neat, Leslie. This must make your heart leap for joy! I think you should do these posts once a week!!! :) I want to find out more about Noah, too!
Anna said…
These are incredible thoughts- so glad youve shared with us! It takes my breath away when I see a glimpse of who my little girl is. I can see you know what I mean.
Hannah_Rae said…
That is so great! Is the letter board done HOH?

I agree with NGL. I would LOVE to see these interviews on a regular basis.

Blessings!

Hannah
K said…
I LOVE it! I knew the boy had incredible taste He and I can try and meet Miley Cyrus (maybe we can go looking for her in LA or whatever) and have Dr. Pepper together when you guys come to Ga. ;) Btw Nandi's package is going in the mail Monday- I was to lazy to get it in the mail friday I'm SO sorry!
Kaleigh

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!