Baby Emma



I'm sorry I haven't responded to my emails or blogged this past week. I fried our computer. Long story. In fact, it'll probably be a blog post later in the week. (And if you've been reading this for a while, then you may remember that I fried our last computer, too!).  Maybe this is a sign that I need to stay away from computers??

Anyway, in my last post about the upcoming auction for Sarah's Covenant Homes, I showed a picture of baby Emma. I'm proud to say that Baby Emma is home! She's now at Sarah's in Ongole and weighs 5.5 lbs. She needs to gain 1 more pound in order to have shunt surgery. Will you pray for her health?

You can also read all about Emma on Sarah's new post HERE.

And if you would like to participate in the auction, please let us know!

Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!