Noah Just Can't Stand Technology


We've spent A LOT of time outside this summer. Noah is crazy about water, so most of our mornings are spent with Noah in the little pool and Eli riding his bike up and down our street while Nandi draws with sidewalk chalk in our driveway.

As for me? I use it as a time to sit outside and catch up on my emails or returning phone calls. It's pretty much the only time I can do it, so I do take advantage of it.

Wellllllllll..... the other day I had my phone sitting in the folding chair by the little pool and I walked to the mail box to get the mail and I turned around just in time to see Noah fill a bucket with water, get out of the pool, walk over to my chair, and pour the entire bucket of water on my phone!

I guess he told me, huh?

Thank goodness I didn't have my laptop out that day. Good grief.

He also took my CD out of the stereo and bit into it and turned off The Bachelorette while I was watching it the other night. Guess he doesn't like my taste in entertainment....

Anyway, I'm beginning to wonder what Simeon whispers to him every night that he tucks Noah into bed... especially as I know Sim tends to question my choice in music, television, and could quite happily live with never seeing a telephone again.

I'm beginning to smell a conspiracy.... What do you think?

Comments

sandwichinwi said…
LOL! He looks so innocent sitting there in the pool!

Check out my blog to see what my little stinker has been wrecking.

See, if I had come to Texas, NONE of this would have happened!

Blessings,
Sandwich
Noah's picture is so cute. Wish we lived closer and our kids could play together.

Lori P.
Mom 4 Kids said…
Sniff sniff I smell it too! lol

Cute pic!
Recovering Noah said…
Sandwich... hahaha! That Sunshine Boy cracks me up. Nandi did the same thing to our wood floor. Those two were definitely separated at birth!

Yeah, Lori. We've got to get the kids together some time!

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

My 10 Minute Catch-Up Blog Post