Because I Know This is What You're All Wanting to See...



This is for the legion of readers who've flocked over here from Corey's blog because for some unknown reason she mentioned that I look (and the caps are all hers) JUST LIKE JILLIAN MICHAELS from The Biggest Loser.

What? You don't buy it? You think that picture looks suspiciously like Jenny McCarthy's body from her Shape cover last spring?? Oh, Corey. You do have some smart readers.

Okay, I confess. My friend Chantelle did kinda get really, really creative with the photoshop after reading my lament about Jenny McCarthy's "yoga inspired body" in one of last April's blog posts.

But what am I meant to do? I have tons and tons of Corey readers coming over here simply because Corey took too much NyQuil (or something) and decided to blog.

I mean... have you actually seen what Jillian Michaels looks like?





In my defense, I know this is a tiny picture, but I was afraid that if I posted a close-up, you'd really be able to see that the only things we have in common are:

1. We are both female

2. We both have long brown hair

3. We both desire to be super fit and hot.... but, uh, only one of us has actually achieved that.


So, Corey readers. Thank you for stopping by. Please don't laugh at me. You all have inspired me to dust off my 30 Day Shred video and pop it in the DVD. And let me tell you... that DVD will seriously kick your fat butt into shape. It's awful. It hurts... in a "I feel like I've been run over by a mack truck but it's okay because I want a 19 year old's bohiney" kind of way. And it will absolutely reverse any damage you've done by eating entire crockpots full of cream cheese rotel dip and platters of buckeyes.

Or so I hope.

Intrigued? Interested? Then head over to Corey's blog because I've just donated two, never-opened Jillian Michael's DVD's for Corey's super awesome, totally amazing, this-girl-rocks, raffle. She's got over 26 prizes ready to be dished out... all in the name of raising money for an emergency vehicle in Haiti.

They're a bunch of crazy people.. those Haitian adoptive parents. I mean, a whole bunch of them decided to something good - like raise money for an ambulance - and thought, "Hey, I know what! We'll raise money by running in the 2010 Disney Marathon!"

Say what?

Now, we Indian parents held a nice little bake sale for our fundraiser. Full of soft sugar cookies and warm chewy brownies. But those Haitian parents. No, they go out and do a full marathon.

Show-offs.

A marathon! I mean, are you people crazy?

Apparently so, because 15 of them have signed up and now they're fundraising to help bring in some more money for the ambulance. And Corey is doing a super duper raffle over at her blog. So head on over there and read about it. Plus, Corey's blog is just flat-out funny. She's a RAD mom herself.

Those RAD moms... tsk tsk.. such characters.

So go check it out. Oh, and, dear hubby, can you please head on over there and leave a comment on Corey's blog and tell her that you've seen me in all my glory and that Jillian Michaels doesn't hold a candle to me? It would be such a lie, but would so totally make my day. Thanks, babe!

Comments

Marty Walden said…
Oh my goodness, that's hysterical! Corey is something else isn't she? I love that in the midst of trials and exhaustion the RAD moms look for humor wherever they can find! You rock!
Anonymous said…
HAHAHAHA! BEST blog post EVER!! xoxo
Lisa said…
Girl...you crack me up. Hilarious!
Lisa said…
P.S. Corey never ceases to astound me and make me pee my pants. Love that about her!

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!