We've Nearly Met Our Goal!

Tomorrow's our big bake sale and raffle for Sarah's Covenant Homes. If you missed the original post, you can find it HERE. Our goal was to raise $1500 for Sarah's kids and so far we've raised $1315!!

$380 of that was through online donations and $935 was raised locally or through generous bloggers who sent money through the mail. Thank you so much!!

We are $185 short of our goal. If anyone would like to buy a ticket (s) online, you would need to do so by 7:30 CST tomorrow MORNING. We'll be leaving shortly after that to set up the bake sale, so all online tickets need to be purchased soon.

We'll be holding the drawing at 2:00pm tomorrow afternoon at a local grocery store and all winners will be notified by 5:00pm CST. I'll also announce first names and locations on my blog.

Thanks again to everyone who has helped make this fundraiser a success. I cannot begin to express how in awe I am of everyone who has stepped up to help. There have been so many heartwarming donations that just make me want to cry thinking about them, but I don't know if I have permission to share them on the blog... but, just know, that I've found that it's people who need the money the most that give it so freely. I have never in my life seen so many generous, selfless donations.

I hope you all know that you are making a major contribution towards changing someone's life. I'm not going to forget this. I'm going to let you know exactly what we get with this money - YOUR money. And I'll keep you informed and we'll take plenty of pictures.... and, well, I don't know. I just want you all to feel a part of it - because this could not have happened - would not
have happened with YOU.

So thank you all so much - and here's hoping we meet our goal!

Just to refresh your memory:

Tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20.

1st prize: Wilson NFL game ball autographed by Emmitt Smith
2nd prize: iPod Touch 16gb
3rd prize: Nintendo Wii

Soooo.... who's feeling lucky?

Comments

Sneha V said…
I've spread the word via Twitter & Facebook, so I hope you guys made it!

If not, y'all still made an AWESOME contribution, so you should be proud of yourselves!

<33
Sneha V.
Sneha V said…
OH!
I just read you're comment to one of my latest posts!

I always appreciate your advice, because it's so REAL.
And it makes me feel tons better to know I'm not the only one going through this 'questioning' spell right now.

You rock.
& you're comment made me feel a lot more..'normal'.
I hope this makes sense?

<3
Sneha V.
Holly said…
Hooray!!! God loves these special children created in HIS image!
I am so thrilled that you have raised this much!

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!