Orphan Boy with Cerebral Palsy (Asia) - Fees Paid

I saw this on a yahoogroup that I belong to and thought I'd pass it on. Who knows... maybe someone reading this blog will be interested!

Boy orphan from Asia, 6 year old, $14,400 grant for his adoption.

This little boy needs a family to adopt him. Adeptly using a walker to make the round of each room, he is part social butterfly and part comedian. This precious six-year-old boy was born with cerebral palsy and spastic diplegia. On a recent trip to his country he sincerely asked us, "when is my mommy going to take me home?"

He receives physical therapy three times a week and happily demonstrates independent skills, such as dressing, brushing teeth, going to the potty and cleaning up.

The family that chooses to adopt this handsome little guy with flawless skin and dark curly hair will receive a life time of smiles and laughter.

Please ask to see his most recent video. The adoption fees, application fee and post placement fees totalling $14,400 have already been donated for this child. Parents will pay for the home study, travel and immigration. There is an adoption tax credit of up to $11,000 and a non interest loan of $4500 Ask for Ref. #RP.1002.14888. 05

Eligibility: if you are married it must be for at least 2 years, be 25-45 years old, single woman are allowed on a case by case basis, no more that 3 children in the home already, waiting time is 14-28 months.

WACAP is a non-profit adoption agency (www.wacap.org) Please contact us for more information 1-800-732-1887 or FamilyFinders@ wacap.org

Comments

Candy said…
Hey girly would you mind emailing me cmurnan@itxnetwork.com

I was talking with Michelle Riggs today about getting my son Jagger Vacinnated and I would like to talk to you about it. I am having second thoughts on doing it. His appt is Nov 14th....I am also wanting to ask you about flu shots..


Thank you so much for your time.

HUGS
Candy

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!