So I Still Don't Understand This Facebook Thing..

Okay, I must be ancient. I am sooooooo far behind the times. I have decided to claw my way into the modern age by signing up on Facebook. I don't actually remember how I found out about it, but my oldest friend, Kirsten had her first baby last week and posted all the pictures on the site - which meant that I had to get with the times if I wanted to see the pictures of her precious little boy.

If any of you got a flurry of Facebook activity from me today - that would be why.

I just don't get it. It's like speaking a whole new language.

I.Really.Truly.Do.Not.Understand.It.

Seriously, this is not my thing. I mean, I sent my first text message just last week - and that was in response to KK sending a picture of her newborn on my phone.

Do you have any idea how long it took to send that text?

35 minutes.

It took FOREVER for me just to write "OMG!!!" because I didn't know where the exclamation points were kept on my phone.

Please remember that I got through my entire undergraduate degree on a dot-matrix word processor.

If anyone knows of a Facebook 101 tutorial, I'd be eternally grateful.

Comments

Amy said…
You and me both! I don't get it either... but then again I am OLD! ;0) Amy
julie said…
Don't feel bad....I could NEVER get it either, so I just finally deleted. You would think they would make it a little more user friendly?!
peggyblah said…
and then there's twitter... what is THAT all about? i think it has some under-25 age limit or something.

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Why I Haven't Been Blogging