Noah's New Tryke





As promised, here are some pictures of Noah's new adapted tricycle. He LOVES it. He immediately knew what to do and started pedaling with his hands (with help from Mom). He is definitely the coolest kid on the block. My parents set up at Canton each month, so we took the tryke out there so they could see... all the kids came up and wanted to try it out. Noah was looking at them like, "Get your hands of my bike, you punks". But he graciously let everyone have a go - while I nervously bit my lip and prayed that one of them wouldn't break it.

The people at Ambucs are awesome. We are so grateful for them.

Noah's Mom

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love it! He definately looks like a pro in the picture. How about we let our boys ride on the walking trail at the park sometime?

Many blessings,

Julie
Anonymous said…
Leslie,

Just wanted to tell you that Noah is the envy of both of my boys today. I was "blog surfing" and they saw the picture of Noah's new tricycle. Both of them are throwing fits right now, wanting to know if they can have one! (Help!!) ;)

Happy Thursday,

Julie

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

My 10 Minute Catch-Up Blog Post