The Chronicles of Ben

If you are a parent of a child with autism and receive the Schafer Report, you've probably already read this. If not, it's worth checking out. It's the story of 12 year old Ben, who has autism, and the decisions that led his parents to place him in a residential treatment center. Frankly, it's my worst nightmare. http://tinyurl.com/39vux . I pray it never happens to us. I pray that Noah will recover and be able to live on his own or stay with us forever. I pray that we don't have to send him to a residential treatment center. And I pray for Ben and his family because I know it was the hardest decision they ever had to make.

Noah's Mom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!