Baby Got Book

I love parodies. They crack me up. And, apparently, I'm one of the only people who hasn't seen the Bible video below called "Baby Got Book". It's a different take on the "Baby Got Back" song... which, I admit, I still turn up full blast when it comes on the radio.

When Noah was little, I made up a parody called "Baby Got Flax" and it was all about fruits and veggies and wholefoods. But, uh, no... my rapping skills are pretty scary so there is definitely no video coming your way.

So enjoy this one below. It's cute.

Comments

Anonymous said…
we listened to this on the way back from Arkansas. Too funny!
Chantelle said…
Oh what I would pay to hear YOU RAP. :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!