Kisses from Katie

I don't know how many of you follow this blog - http://www.kissesfromkatie.blogspot.com/ - but you should! She only updates a couple of times a month, so it won't take a lot of your time.

But the time you spend reading her blog will truly change you.

Her recent blog post really spoke to me and I felt compelled to send it to a few friends. Then I thought, "Why not let everyone see this? Everyone needs to see it."

I don't know how old Katie is - 20 or 21 - but she moved to Uganda (on her own) and adopted 10 children. Her recent blog post is about the sacrifice she made and how much she had to give up... but she did give it up because she felt it was what the Lord was telling her to do.

Her faith just blows me away.

It's a really touching, moving post and I hope you'll all stop by to read it.

http://www.kissesfromkatie.blogspot.com/

Comments

Trouwbottom said…
I've stumbled upon her once before. Thanks for reconnecting me!
Sneha V said…
Oh wow.
I'm speechless.

Thanks for passing that on.
It was definetely needed.

<3
Sneha
Anonymous said…
Love her newest post. It is incredible!
Great site,this information really helped me , I really appreciate it.Thanks a lot for a bunch of good tips. I look forward to reading more on the topic in the future. Keep up the good work! This blog is going to be great resource. Love reading it.
nice tip

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!