Six Years Ago Today....

Six years ago we received the referral for our Noah. I can remember it so clearly. I even had all these pictures that I was going to scan, but our printer/scanner is broke. But someone at my office had a camera and they took pictures while I opened the email that day that had little Noah's referral picture in it. And those pictures are priceless. The look on my face as I saw my little boy for the first time is priceless.

Six years ago today our lives changed forever. We had no idea what awaited us. We had no idea that this little 4.9 pound three-month old baby boy would change the course of our lives forever. We had no idea that he would change who we were - that God would use him to touch our souls and transform us. I wish I could express how much I love that boy. I would give my life a thousand times for him.



Noah Partha Thomas, I love you SO much. You mean the world to me, and I am forever grateful that God blessed me by being your mom. I live to be your Mom.

Comments

Amy said…
Precious Leslie- we love him so much and his little life has blessed us all. Amy

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!