Are YOU smarter than a 5th grader?

So, Sim came home tonight raving about some online geography game he heard about on NPR today. And I have to tell you...

I am addicted!

It is amazing how fast an addiction can grow. I think it took about 3.5 seconds for me to fall in love with this game.

It's so simple. Nothing flashy. Just has a world map and flashes up a city or a famous place and you have to see how fast you can pinpoint it on the map. And then it tallies up your score in the end.

It's my new obsession.

http://www.travelpod.com/traveler-iq/game1?284a=79d8

Leslie

Comments

sandwichinwi said…
186,835 pts, Level 6, Travel IQ 93

On my first try! That IS fun!

Great. More time wasters for the computer. Thanks, Leslie!

Sandwich
TracyC said…
How could you do this to me? What? It's not bad enough that I'm dumber than a rock. You have to prove it to me? :-D I made it to level medium but really? does anyone need to know where Belarus is? I just need to know where the remote to the tv is. That's my story and I'm sticking to it...maybe if I practice I could advance.....

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!