New Pictures



We finally have some new pictures to share. We haven't had a studio (i.e. Walmart) picture done in two years. Hmmm... now I remember why. It's the most stressful thing ever! It is impossible to get both of those boys to look at the camera and smile at the same time. Noah was really chewing the top of his shirt that day. We had to keep running over and yanking it out of his mouth. By the time we got out of the way, he was chomping on it again. And Eli decided it would be fun to make faces at the camera... and then when he saw how it riled me up, he thought it'd be fun to continue doing it. I think he enjoyed seeing my face turn all shades of red. By the end, I think I could've used a good dose of some strong prescription medication. So, we've learned that the way to go is to do separate photos. We can get them each to smile and look at the camera separately, but having to coordinate it together takes the skills and agility of an Olympic athlete.

We also have a new picture of Nandini, courtesy of one of the moms who travelled to India a few weeks ago. Isn't she cute??? I cannot wait to bring her home. The anticipation is killing me.








I have some updates to post later, but we've got to make a grocery store run. Going to Walmart in our town is a feat in itself... but doing it on a weekend... oh man. It's a whole different story.
Noah's Mom

Comments

C said…
Okaaaaaaaay .... DONE!

I read your whole blog today. Just finished. Could put it down (or whatever you say about a blog).

Anywho, I'm in love with you and your family. Wish you lived a little closer in to Dallas. I'll be in Mesquite this coming Thursday night. Ah well ... would love to meet you all on another trip.

I know my Mackenzie doesn't compare to your Noah, but I just want to tell you that my heart rejoices and hurts with yours. I have so many fears for my daughter. Yet, we have soooooo many good days - great days.

Doesn't take away the fear that comes in those really bad moments ... those statistics that tell me how she is much prone to suicidal thoughts, addictive behaviors, ya-da-ya-da-ya-da ...

I'm glad I serve a really big God, because it's just too big for me.

Anywho - I'm just crazy about you!
Cherie said…
The pictures of the boys are so cute. I remember the day when the girls were little and I couldn't get them to look at the camara and smile at the same time. The photos that turned out the worst are now some of my favorite photos! Enjoy them...they grow up so fast.
My dad says of the years when children are little that, "They are the longest days and shortest years of our lives."
K2thelc said…
I love you! I can't wait to meet the new little one!

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!