We're back in TN

Hey, just wanted to post a quick update...

We arrived back in TN on Saturday. It was the first time that I've driven all the way through. 12 hours - woo hoo! I feel like a pro now. :-)

Eli survived his first day back at daycare. He cried and cried when I had to leave him - which meant that I cried and cried. But he was all smiles by the time I picked him up. He was busy playing with blue playdoh. If he ends up having green poo tonight then I know where it came from!

Noah has done really good since being back. He's sleeping pretty well and right now he's eating white basmati stir fry with... get this... cabbage, broccoli, and carrots. Can you believe it???? I ended up buying the shredded veggies in a pack. I think it's called shredded coleslaw. I've seen an organic kind at Target or Walmart, but just got the regular because I'm tired of spending mucho money on organic things that he doesn't eat. Wouldn't ya know that he's chowing it done. So, now we know the answer.... it's those pesticides that make the food taste so yummy! (Just kidding - hee hee).

He's still shrieking a bit, but I think it's getting a bit better. We started giving him probiotics again, so I think that's helping.

Anyway, just wanted to post an update. Will write more when I can.

Noah's Mom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!